The CubanAmerican Voice®
 

Trump to Sue Social Media Over Cancel Culture

trump to sue social media over cancel culture

Trump to Sue Social Media Over Cancel Culture. President Trump schedules presser to reveal highly-anticipated plan to take on Big Tech.

Trump will reveal his plans for social media on Wednesday.

President Donald Trump has scheduled a press conference for Wednesday where he will make a "major announcement" about his plans for social media, according to reports.

The presser will be held at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey and is planned for 11 a.m.

Newsmax will broadcast the briefing live.

Trump is expected to reveal his highly-anticipated plan to take on Big Tech after being banned by social media oligarchs at Facebook and Twitter.

"Mr. Trump will have a major announcement about social media," a source close to Trump reportedly told Newsmax. 

 

The 45th POTUS has been teasing plans for a new social media platform since he was banned by the major tech companies.

Trump was falsely accused of inciting violence through his questioning of the election results.

Facebook has said they will reconsider their ban on Trump after the midterm elections are out of the way.

However, Twitter has already said he will be banned for life.

A second source told Newsmax that Trump plans to address and confront the social media companies that banned him from their platforms.

Trump had previously promoted a personal message board in May in order to reach his millions of supporters but that website was eventually dismantled after social media platforms banned people from linking to it.

On Thursday, former Trump team members launched their new social media platform called Gettr, which was supposed to compete with Twitter.

However, Trump told the media that he was planning his own app.

Gettr was briefly hacked within hours of being launched when someone was able to change screen names of famous accounts and post pro-Palestinian messages.

In March a source from the Trump team told Fox News that they were taking their time on the new social media platform because they'd only get one chance to get it right.

In an interview in February, Trump told Newsmax that Twitter had become very boring and that he wouldn't return to it even if they lifted their permanent lifetime ban.

Author: Jay Greenberg  

If you liked it, share it on: