We wish you, on behalf of everyone at Patria de Martí and The CubanAmerican Voice, a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
We wish you, on behalf of everyone at Patria de Martí and The CubanAmerican Voice, a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Freedom is a natural right. We pray that the liberating flame that was lit more than two thousand years ago gives us strength to fight the evil of tyranny. In order not to lose perspective, below we include the names of the 52 individuals who head non-democratic regimes in the world.
The names of the 52 individuals who head non-democratic regimes in the world:
Source: La Razón - Newspaper of Spain
- President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai of Afghanistan.
- President Abdelmadjid Tebboune of Algeria.
- President João Lourenço of Angola.
- President Ilham Aliyev of Azerbaijan.
- King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain.
- Sheikh Hasina of Bangladesh.
- President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus.
- Sultan Haji Waddaulah of Brunei.
- President Évariste Ndayishimiye of Burundi.
- Prime Minister Hun Sen of Cambodia.
- President Paul Biya of Cameroon.
- President Faustin Archange Touadera of the Central African Republic.
- President Idriss Deby of Chad.
- President Xi Jinping of China.
- President Félix Tshilombo Tshisekedi of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- President Denis Sassou Nguesso of the Republic of Congo.
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel of Cuba.
- President Ismaïl Omar Guelleh of Djibouti.
- President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi of Egypt.
- President Teodoro Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea.
- President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea.
- Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia.
- President Albert-Bernard Bongo of Gabon.
- Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei of Iran.
- President Barham Salih of Iraq.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev of Kazakhstan.
- President Bounnhang Vorachith of Laos.
- President Nouri Abusahmain of Libya.
- President Min Aung Hlaing of Burma.
- President Daniel Ortega of Nicaragua.
- President Kim Jong-un of North Korea.
- Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al-Said Al-Said of Oman.
- Emir Tamin Al Thani of Qatar.
- President Vladimir Putin of Russia.
- President Paul Kagame of Rwanda.
- King Abdullah Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia.
- President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed of Somalia.
- President Salva Kiir Mayardit of South Sudan.
- President Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman Abdelrahman Burhan of Sudan.
- King Mswati III of Eswatini/Swaziland.
- President Bashar al-Assad of Syria.
- President Emomalii Rahmon of Tajikistan.
- President Losang Jamcan of Tibet.
- President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan of Turkey.
- President Gurbanguly Berdimuhammedow of Turkmenistan.
- President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda.
- King Sheikh Khalifa Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates.
- President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan.
- President Nicolás Maduro of Venezuela.
- President Nguyễn Phú Trọng of Vietnam.
- President Brahim Ghali of Western Sahara.
- President Abd Al-Hadi of Yemen.
Republican Tennessee Congressman Chuck Fleischmann addressed the beheading of a Virgin Mary statue in Chattanooga as being “among a series” of attacks on Catholic Churches that have taken place across the country. The statue was reportedly found k...
Churches can now endorse a candidate. FEC says churches can endorse candidates – but it's still risky Less than seven weeks before the 2020 presidential elections, the head of the Federal Election Commission is reminding people that it's okay for ...
We wish you a very Merry Christmas! In this most important time of the year, may that same Light that illuminated that star over two thousand years ago, just as it guided those wise mystics to the redeeming Child, may it continue to guide us and gi...